Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:51 am

true again. there haven't been many episodes where we see gai fight though...
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:32 am

laums wrote:true again. there haven't been many episodes where we see gai fight though...

that is true though

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Thu Apr 03, 2008 12:24 pm

well at least not as much as kakashi. haha. kakashi will still kick gai's butt out of the ring!!!
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:42 pm

laums wrote:well at least not as much as kakashi. haha. kakashi will still kick gai's butt out of the ring!!!


lol yep he sure would Razz

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:04 pm

oh course he would!! are there any special kind of ninjutsus kakashi has??
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Wed Apr 09, 2008 4:47 pm

his special talent is that he has copied other ninja ninjutsus but the churiki should be his only one

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:46 pm

s8ntnick wrote:his special talent is that he has copied other ninja ninjutsus but the churiki should be his only one
churiki is like the chidori??? but better i think.... maybe. i dunno wat churiki is.
yeh, his copying is a really gud weapon. but he became a jounin when he was like 12 or younger and he didn't have the sharigan yet so that meant he would had to hav sumthing amozing to become a jounin at that age..... his father was amazing too. Very Happy Very Happy
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:05 pm

laums wrote:
s8ntnick wrote:his special talent is that he has copied other ninja ninjutsus but the churiki should be his only one
churiki is like the chidori??? but better i think.... maybe. i dunno wat churiki is.
yeh, his copying is a really gud weapon. but he became a jounin when he was like 12 or younger and he didn't have the sharigan yet so that meant he would had to hav sumthing amozing to become a jounin at that age..... his father was amazing too. Very Happy Very Happy

supposedly the chiriki is a ninjitsu that he has but like you said i dunno, well at least we know one thing he is one bad *** guy Twisted Evil

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:52 pm

s8ntnick wrote:
laums wrote:
s8ntnick wrote:his special talent is that he has copied other ninja ninjutsus but the churiki should be his only one
churiki is like the chidori??? but better i think.... maybe. i dunno wat churiki is.
yeh, his copying is a really gud weapon. but he became a jounin when he was like 12 or younger and he didn't have the sharigan yet so that meant he would had to hav sumthing amozing to become a jounin at that age..... his father was amazing too. Very Happy Very Happy

supposedly the chiriki is a ninjitsu that he has but like you said i dunno, well at least we know one thing he is one bad *** guy Twisted Evil
haha yep! is is a... wateva you said... hahhaa. lol.
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:24 pm

yep

well do you think gai has more hidden techniques

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:53 pm

s8ntnick wrote:yep

well do you think gai has more hidden techniques
he might.... like some ultra fast hitting move that lee would luv to learn!!! is lee really hopeless in ninjutsu and genjutsu?? like he can't do any?
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:21 pm

yep he can only do taijutsu

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:04 pm

s8ntnick wrote:yep he can only do taijutsu
ohh thats kinda sad!!... haha. but still really gud that he can do taijutsu sooo well!! Very Happy
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:35 am

i guess your right

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:30 pm

s8ntnick wrote:i guess your right
ha thanx
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:15 pm

but if they didn't have powers.... hmmm.. hard to choose!!
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  STORYING on Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:30 pm

They both seem so intense decisions...
Gai uses Taijutsu. Speed, Power, Strength
Kakashi Ninjutsu. Quickness, Sharingan, Handseals.

I dont know what to pick. Want to see this in the Anime! Smile
avatar
STORYING
Academy Student
Academy Student

Male
Number of posts : 11
Age : 24
Location : U.S.
Job/hobbies : drawing, anime+manga, friends, video games, J+Kmusic,
Humor : funny ANIME+MANGA images
Registration date : 2008-04-12

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/STORYING

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:21 pm

STORYING wrote:They both seem so intense decisions...
Gai uses Taijutsu. Speed, Power, Strength
Kakashi Ninjutsu. Quickness, Sharingan, Handseals.

I dont know what to pick. Want to see this in the Anime! Smile
uh huh. same here! it would be gud to see a fight with them gainst each other!!! haha lol!
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Tue May 06, 2008 5:41 pm

it would be a waste everytime they get together they do there stupid little rock paper scissors game then just crawl around the village

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Sat May 10, 2008 2:38 pm

s8ntnick wrote:it would be a waste everytime they get together they do there stupid little rock paper scissors game then just crawl around the village
what do you mean?? do they do that???
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  acreaver7 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 10:14 am

laums wrote:
s8ntnick wrote:it would be a waste everytime they get together they do there stupid little rock paper scissors game then just crawl around the village
what do you mean?? do they do that???

they always do... and kakashi always win...
maybe he's using his sharingan (oh, damn cheater!)
avatar
acreaver7
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 224
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  s8ntnick on Mon Jun 09, 2008 1:21 pm

yea probably but doubt it kakashi probably just knows gai to well

_________________
Live and Die, but if we must Die go out with a BANG

SAND NATION WILL DOMINATE
avatar
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Age : 28
Location : eath location 2
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM
Registration date : 2008-03-20

View user profile http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm

acreaver7 wrote:
laums wrote:
s8ntnick wrote:it would be a waste everytime they get together they do there stupid little rock paper scissors game then just crawl around the village
what do you mean?? do they do that???

they always do... and kakashi always win...
maybe he's using his sharingan (oh, damn cheater!)
haha that could be about right.. .hahah. kakashi has a HUGE advantage..
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  laums on Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:58 pm

s8ntnick wrote:yea probably but doubt it kakashi probably just knows gai to well
that could be about right as well... hmmmm.. what is their relationship anyway?
avatar
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Age : 26
Location : Aus
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Who is stronger Kakashi or Gai??

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum