Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

+7
pwnfulninja
penguinrox3895
animeisa18
RyderNW9
s8ntnick
roby55
tentng_kita
11 posters

:: Anime/Manga :: Manga

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! Empty What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!!

Post  tentng_kita Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:58 pm

Feel free to view some of my favourite manga's info. I only pick the BEST manga in this section. But yeah, if you have other cool yet interesting manga to be revealed, just inform me. For sure, I'll read that manga Razz

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 31eff24e49f8d0_full

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 9ed61148656570_full
Ouke No Monshou
Alternative title : Crest Of The Royal Familiy & Daughter Of The Nile
Genre : Romance, Historical, Shoujo

Ouke No Mounshou is a shōjo manga by Hosokawa Chieko. It has run in the monthly magazine Princess since 1976. In 1991, it received the 36th Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo. As of 2006, the collected volumes had sold 36 million copies in Japan, making it the third best-selling shōjo manga ever.

The main character is Carol, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed American teenager from a wealthy family with an interest in Egyptology studying in Cairo. When her mentor discovers the tomb of a young pharaoh, a curse is put on the excavation team and Carol. The curse sends her back in time to ancient Egypt, where she becomes embroiled in the affairs of Egypt and other ancient countries such as Assyria and Babylonia.

There, Carol meets Memphis, a handsome young pharaoh whose tomb she excavated in modern times. Despite his headstrong and at first violent nature, they fall deeply in love. This angers Memphis's half-sister, the Priestess Isis, who has longed to marry him. Carol, due to her exotic looks and curious ability to tell the future, becomes a major player in ancient history.

Throughout the story, we follow the life and love of a beautiful girl called Carol who was cursed back to ancient Egypt to be tortured, but by accident found herself as the queen of Egypt.

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 8bd77677ea9b30_full
GETBACKERS
Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Supernatural

The manga tells the story of a pair known as the GetBackers, consisting of Ginji Amano and Ban Mido. The duo reside in one of the seedier areas of Shinjuku in Tokyo, and are often broke and resort to sleeping in their car. Ban and Ginji operate a freelance repossession service or dakkanya. For a fee, they will recover any lost or stolen item for a client. The two boast an "almost 100% success rate". Their motto is: "We get back what shouldn't be gone.".

However, Ban and Ginji are not ordinary human beings. They each possess mysterious abilities which they use to carry out their many recovery missions. Ban's powers include the "Snakebite", a skill which gives his hands a grip of 200 kilograms-force, and the "Evil Eye" (邪眼, Jagan?, a Japanese term roughly meaning "evil eye"), an ability to induce minute-long hallucinations of Ban's choosing in whomever he makes direct eye contact with.

Despite the simplicity of their job's description, Ban and Ginji's profession often places them into bizarre and dangerous situations in order to obtain the objects they must find. Their targets range from everyday objects such as a video game a school kid has lost to an even much more dangerous object which might just affect the safety of the nation (such as a vital part of an atomic bomb). As such, the plot mostly revolves around the dangerous (yet sometimes silly) adventures they both go through, which is often complicated by connections to the pair's dark and twisted pasts, and a mysterious place called Infinity Fortress.

... Razz and of course.. Naruto Shippuuden
Naruto drives me crazy lol!
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female
Number of posts : 319
Job/hobbies : Student + trouble maker (lolz) / reading & listening to music
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! Empty Re: What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

Post  roby55 Fri Mar 21, 2008 10:27 pm

tentng_kita wrote:Feel free to view some of my favourite manga's info. I only pick the BEST manga in this section. But yeah, if you have other cool yet interesting manga to be revealed, just inform me. For sure, I'll read that manga Razz

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 31eff24e49f8d0_full

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 9ed61148656570_full
Ouke No Monshou
Alternative title : Crest Of The Royal Familiy & Daughter Of The Nile
Genre : Romance, Historical, Shoujo

Ouke No Mounshou is a shōjo manga by Hosokawa Chieko. It has run in the monthly magazine Princess since 1976. In 1991, it received the 36th Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo. As of 2006, the collected volumes had sold 36 million copies in Japan, making it the third best-selling shōjo manga ever.

The main character is Carol, a blonde-haired, blue-eyed American teenager from a wealthy family with an interest in Egyptology studying in Cairo. When her mentor discovers the tomb of a young pharaoh, a curse is put on the excavation team and Carol. The curse sends her back in time to ancient Egypt, where she becomes embroiled in the affairs of Egypt and other ancient countries such as Assyria and Babylonia.

There, Carol meets Memphis, a handsome young pharaoh whose tomb she excavated in modern times. Despite his headstrong and at first violent nature, they fall deeply in love. This angers Memphis's half-sister, the Priestess Isis, who has longed to marry him. Carol, due to her exotic looks and curious ability to tell the future, becomes a major player in ancient history.

Throughout the story, we follow the life and love of a beautiful girl called Carol who was cursed back to ancient Egypt to be tortured, but by accident found herself as the queen of Egypt.

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 8bd77677ea9b30_full
GETBACKERS
Genre : Adventure, Comedy, Drama, Mystery, Supernatural

The manga tells the story of a pair known as the GetBackers, consisting of Ginji Amano and Ban Mido. The duo reside in one of the seedier areas of Shinjuku in Tokyo, and are often broke and resort to sleeping in their car. Ban and Ginji operate a freelance repossession service or dakkanya. For a fee, they will recover any lost or stolen item for a client. The two boast an "almost 100% success rate". Their motto is: "We get back what shouldn't be gone.".

However, Ban and Ginji are not ordinary human beings. They each possess mysterious abilities which they use to carry out their many recovery missions. Ban's powers include the "Snakebite", a skill which gives his hands a grip of 200 kilograms-force, and the "Evil Eye" (邪眼, Jagan?, a Japanese term roughly meaning "evil eye"), an ability to induce minute-long hallucinations of Ban's choosing in whomever he makes direct eye contact with.

Despite the simplicity of their job's description, Ban and Ginji's profession often places them into bizarre and dangerous situations in order to obtain the objects they must find. Their targets range from everyday objects such as a video game a school kid has lost to an even much more dangerous object which might just affect the safety of the nation (such as a vital part of an atomic bomb). As such, the plot mostly revolves around the dangerous (yet sometimes silly) adventures they both go through, which is often complicated by connections to the pair's dark and twisted pasts, and a mysterious place called Infinity Fortress.

... Razz and of course.. Naruto Shippuuden
Naruto drives me crazy lol!

Awsome i like Getbackers to afro
roby55
roby55
Genin
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 219
Job/hobbies : watching anime ,playing football,playing xbox 360
Humor : I love Bacon
Registration date : 2008-03-21

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/roby55

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! Empty Re: What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

Post  s8ntnick Sat Mar 22, 2008 2:05 am

For me i enjoy berserk, chobits, tenjou tenge, karen, naruto(have to say it), bleach, gto
s8ntnick
s8ntnick
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Male
Number of posts : 1202
Job/hobbies : NADC student/best buy
Humor : jeff dunHAM

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/s8ntnick

Back to top Go down

Post  RyderNW9 Sat Mar 22, 2008 5:47 am

everyone knows the best manga ever is naruto Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
RyderNW9
RyderNW9
Chuunin
Chuunin

Male
Number of posts : 375
Job/hobbies : Reading manga, watchin anime , playing ps2/3 , playing soccer and ART!!!
Registration date : 2008-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post  animeisa18 Sat Mar 22, 2008 1:00 pm

naruto

chobits

ouran

Prince of tennis

gakuen alice

bleach!
animeisa18
animeisa18
Anbu
Anbu

Female
Number of posts : 916
Job/hobbies : Student:Otaku, Surf the net:play psp:texting
Humor : lol

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/animeisa18

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:37 pm

chobits??
Never heard about chobits scratch

yosh!! cheers Gonna take a look at it
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  penguinrox3895 Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:52 pm

ohh chobits.... is it exactly lyk the anime??
penguinrox3895
penguinrox3895
Academy Student
Academy Student

Female
Number of posts : 27
Job/hobbies : music, food, stuff

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Sat Mar 22, 2008 6:09 pm

is it an anime?
Cool!!
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  roby55 Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:09 pm

Addicted to curry pig
roby55
roby55
Genin
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  pwnfulninja Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:19 pm

fruits basket, shugo chara, naruto, bleach and kamichama karin chu xD.
pwnfulninja
pwnfulninja
Genin
Genin

Female
Number of posts : 172
Job/hobbies : being a ninja/pokemon master, annoying people, wishing on stars, daydreaming, flying, and music.

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/pwnfulninja

Back to top Go down

Post  bushsukseggs Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:42 pm

naruto and bleach
bushsukseggs
bushsukseggs
Ninja Designer
Ninja Designer

Male
Number of posts : 535
Job/hobbies : crunchyroll, GUNZ, Soccer,Baseball,Basketball,Anime,XBOX 360,messing with pictures in paint.net
Humor : haha ur funyy =))
Registration date : 2008-03-23

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:46 pm

roby55 wrote:Addicted to curry pig

curry ka? confused

gonna take a look at it farao
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  potter5279 Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:26 pm

i've never read manga before but now i do...

im just reading naruto, so for me naruto is the best one.. ^_< lol!
potter5279
potter5279
Genin
Genin

Male
Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : chat, play ps2 and psp, edit
Humor : GINTAMA, lol

http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Naruto_Fever

Back to top Go down

Post  bushsukseggs Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:14 am

NARUTO
bushsukseggs
bushsukseggs
Ninja Designer
Ninja Designer

Male
Job/hobbies : crunchyroll, GUNZ, Soccer,Baseball,Basketball,Anime,XBOX 360,messing with pictures in paint.net

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:16 pm

bushsukseggs wrote:NARUTO

hehhe cheers cheers
Naruto is the best!!
Tht's the fact study
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  animeisa18 Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:30 pm

yeah!!naruto is the best
animeisa18
animeisa18
Anbu
Anbu

Female
Number of posts : 916
Job/hobbies : Student:Otaku, Surf the net:play psp:texting
Humor : lol

http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/animeisa18

Back to top Go down

Post  bushsukseggs Wed Mar 26, 2008 12:49 am

do they hv initial d manga Question cuz i want stage 5
bushsukseggs
bushsukseggs
Ninja Designer
Ninja Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  roby55 Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:24 am

bushsukseggs wrote:do they hv initial d manga Question cuz i want stage 5

hmm i dont know bounce
roby55
roby55
Genin
Genin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  bushsukseggs Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:41 am

hmm ima check
bushsukseggs
bushsukseggs
Ninja Designer
Ninja Designer

Male

Back to top Go down

Post  laums Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:03 pm

tentng_kita wrote:
bushsukseggs wrote:NARUTO

hehhe cheers cheers
Naruto is the best!!
Tht's the fact study

True naruto is rally gud!
kitchen princess and vampire game as well! Very Happy
laums
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:03 pm

My newest fav manga ... Cool Cool Cool Cool
goes to ... cheers cheers cheers

GHOST HUNT

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! GhostHuntLogo

Further clarification.. pls read the summary sunny

Ghost Hunt follows the adventures of Kazuya Shibuya, the president of the Shibuya Psychic Research Center (SPR) and Mai Taniyama, a first year high school student. The story begins during an exchange of ghost stories between Mai and her friends, who are interrupted twice: first by a mysterious "male student" and then by a fellow classmate, who warns them of how their ghost stories attract spirits.

While out walking, Mai sees the building that all the ghost stories surround and decides to go in. As she is about to touch a camera in the middle of the room, a man stops her and ends up injuring himself. Mai is then forced to work as a stand-in assistant for the man, an employee of the "male student," who was hired to study the "paranormal" events occurring at the school. Mai nicknames this "student" "Naru" for his narcissistic attitude. Naru owns a paranormal investigation company SPR and Mai eventually earns a part-time job at SPR after assisting with the first case. The more involved Mai becomes with Naru, the more she learns about herself and her feelings towards him.

Along with Shibuya's assistant, Lin, the SPR also finds itself assisted by various spirit mediums and exorcists.
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  laums Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:37 pm

tentng_kita wrote:My newest fav manga ... Cool Cool Cool Cool

GHOST HUNT

Ghost Hunt follows the adventures of Kazuya Shibuya, the president of the Shibuya Psychic Research Center (SPR) and Mai Taniyama, a first year high school student. The story begins during an exchange of ghost stories between Mai and her friends, who are interrupted twice: first by a mysterious "male student" and then by a fellow classmate, who warns them of how their ghost stories attract spirits.

While out walking, Mai sees the building that all the ghost stories surround and decides to go in. As she is about to touch a camera in the middle of the room, a man stops her and ends up injuring himself. Mai is then forced to work as a stand-in assistant for the man, an employee of the "male student," who was hired to study the "paranormal" events occurring at the school. Mai nicknames this "student" "Naru" for his narcissistic attitude. Naru owns a paranormal investigation company SPR and Mai eventually earns a part-time job at SPR after assisting with the first case. The more involved Mai becomes with Naru, the more she learns about herself and her feelings towards him.

Along with Shibuya's assistant, Lin, the SPR also finds itself assisted by various spirit mediums and exorcists.
this sounds really gud... lol. mite read it... is it an anime?? mite of had a look at it b4 in anime version...
laums
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:42 pm

laums wrote:
tentng_kita wrote:My newest fav manga ... Cool Cool Cool Cool

GHOST HUNT

this sounds really gud... lol. mite read it... is it an anime?? mite of had a look at it b4 in anime version...

u can watch the anime series at "anime6.org" coz it has been licensed in CR Shocked Hehhe.. the 1st epi rocks!! I scream loudly (lolz)
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  laums Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:02 pm

thanx for the tip!
laums
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:48 pm

Just now my buddy in CR invited me to join Special A group.
When I asked her comments about Special A, she just said,

" Awsome yet interesting "

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! 230px-2005936866771643535_rs
Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him.

Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, a sporting event - anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her.

Hakusenkan (or Private Hakusen Academy) is the best school in the prefecture. The classes are separated into A-F based on grades. The A class is only open for the top students in each grade. The top seven within the A class, from first year to third year, are known as the Special A or SA class (hence the title). The members of SA are highly respected.

The SA class has its own building, dubbed "The School's Paradise" and attending class is optional (Only Hikari attends). They also have a kitchen, where Akira makes her afternoon tea. Their uniform is also different from the standard uniform.
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next