Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

+7
pwnfulninja
penguinrox3895
animeisa18
RyderNW9
s8ntnick
roby55
tentng_kita
11 posters

:: Anime/Manga :: Manga

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

Post  tentng_kita Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:25 pm

Currently I'm reading Rozario + Vampire!
scratch I still can't believe this series has been licensed in CR. Grr.. just when I was about to watch the series ... confused

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Logo

Summary ..
By a bizzare coincidence, Tsukune Aono has accidentally gotten himself admitted to a youkai acadamy, a school attended by monsters (youkai). Just when he thinks he'll run away from there, he meets the beautiful girl Moka and his mood turns ultra happy. However, she transforms into her true form when the rosary on her chest is taken off, she's a super vampire!
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female
Number of posts : 319
Job/hobbies : Student + trouble maker (lolz) / reading & listening to music
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Empty Re: What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!

Post  laums Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:04 pm

tentng_kita wrote:Just now my buddy in CR invited me to join Special A group.
When I asked her comments about Special A, she just said,

" Awsome yet interesting "

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 230px-2005936866771643535_rs
Hikari Hanazono has always been second to Kei Takishima. When they were six years old, their pro-wrestling loving fathers introduced them to each other. Assuming that she was the best in wrestling, young Hikari challenged Kei to a wrestling match only to be thoroughly defeated by him.

Ever since that fateful incident, Hikari swore to beat Kei in school grades, a sporting event - anything. To do this, she has enrolled in the same school as Kei since elementary. Now she attends Hakusenkan, an ultra elite school, that costs her carpenter father a lot of money. Hikari and Kei are the top two students in the school, with Kei holding firmly to that number one position. While Hikari considers Kei to be a rival and important friend, she is completely unaware that Kei loves her.

Hakusenkan (or Private Hakusen Academy) is the best school in the prefecture. The classes are separated into A-F based on grades. The A class is only open for the top students in each grade. The top seven within the A class, from first year to third year, are known as the Special A or SA class (hence the title). The members of SA are highly respected.

The SA class has its own building, dubbed "The School's Paradise" and attending class is optional (Only Hikari attends). They also have a kitchen, where Akira makes her afternoon tea. Their uniform is also different from the standard uniform.

this one sounds gud too! is it in manga or anime??? Very Happy
laums
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Empty What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out!!

Post  eyra_o8 Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:22 pm

me!!me!!me!!! Very Happy Very Happy i like to read bleach manga.....[img]What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Bleach[/img]
but of coz my fav is fruit basket..heheheheh
[img]What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Remembering[/img]
eyra_o8
eyra_o8
Academy Student
Academy Student

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post  tentng_kita Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:29 pm

eyra_o8 wrote:me!!me!!me!!! Very Happy Very Happy i like to read bleach manga.....[img]What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Bleach[/img]
[img]What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Remembering[/img]

I know!!! lol! because u always requests me to buy fruit basket's dvd.
Neh Ey-chan, I'll buy it for u.. but only after I get my pocket money. I'm getting poor here Crying or Very sad
tentng_kita
tentng_kita
Chuunin
Chuunin

Female
Number of posts : 319
Job/hobbies : Student + trouble maker (lolz) / reading & listening to music
Registration date : 2008-03-20

Back to top Go down

Post  laums Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:33 pm

eyra_o8 wrote:me!!me!!me!!! Very Happy Very Happy i like to read bleach manga.....[img]What was your favourite manga? Come on guys, check this out! - Page 2 Bleach[/img]
yeh! i like fruits basket but i dunno about bleach.. haha
laums
laums
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Female
Number of posts : 1268
Job/hobbies : kayaking!!! baddie!
Humor : bad capt!
Registration date : 2008-03-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2